Getting Started with CII
- Our background check service is easy to use, with no start-up fees, maintenance fees or annual fees.
- Services may be activated immediately by executing a standard Service Agreement.
- This Agreement has no exclusivity or required number of cases.
- Our Client Services Department will work with you to develop standard background screening packages or to create position-specific packages.
- We will provide you with all of the necessary forms dictated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), including an Authorization & Release form and the applicant’s Summary of Rights.
- Background investigations may be submitted to us using our online CorpNet system or via fax, mail, or email. Additionally, CII’s software is XML-ready, allowing us to be compliant with existing HR software packages.
Our Background Check Services
- Every step of the background screening process is monitored from our headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Investigative teams are assigned to specific clients; assuring individualized client service and a more personalized working relationship on a daily basis.
- All live Criminal Conviction Searches are processed by a nationwide network of independent court researchers.
- CII employees are considered to be consumer reporting entities and are bound by the principles of the FCRA, which preserves the rights of the applicant as well as those of our clients.
- All employees of CII undergo regularly scheduled training seminars and are provided with legal updates of all pertinent legislation and regulatory changes.
- Turnaround time for background checks can range from 1-5 business days, depending on the services requested.